Monday, July 18, 2011

6/12 of my hols^^

i've been looking for part-time job since my hols started
but just couldn't find any


well my chance came when there was a PC Fair in Ipoh last weekend!
and for the first time in my life
i took a part time job as a cashier in this 3 days event


well, you can just call me a princess 
i wouldn't mind
but im still gonna tell you that 
standing and smiling at your stall from 9am till 10.30pm 
is definitely not my cuppa tea


my dad said 这个女儿真不能吃苦!!!
well i totally agree with him^^

of course i get my salary
and THAT will gonna be my pocket money for my Sabah trip!

conclusion:

  1.  these 3 days have been a whole new working experience for me, knowing people from different sectors, learning something about printers, to be a good and careful cashier!!!
  2. im totally grateful knowing that currently my life is on the right track...what i mean is a physician/surgeon is the kinda profession that i will be devoted to. im just not into boring/meaningless job(p/s, no offense to anyone! different people has different purposes in life^^)
  3. spending money is easy, but earning it??? you don't really know the answer if you never try it...
lastly...

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
IS AWESOME!!!
=)))

No comments:

Post a Comment