Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emptiness

"someday,
sometime,
somewhere,
someone cares..."

clearing my luggage
looking at my old books and notes
reading what my buddies wrote for me in my b'day card
looking at all those pictures that we have took together
listening to songs that we both shared likeliness

these are the things that i did today

a strange feeling gripped my soul
a feeling of emptiness
plus a little bit of loneliness

i pondered long enough
only to find out that i belong to nowhere
somewhere in between maybe...

i don't like to start anew
but i have always been forced to
changing and adapting
adapted and then forced to change
the cycle repeats
the law of surviving
this could be...

once again
my adapting mode is switched on
life without friends circulating
how would it be?
i wonder...
dull and colourless
it should be...

helpless,
yet i can't do anything
time is irreversible
there's no use of crying over spilt milk
i do not feel regret though
as i've foreseen this long before
and therefore keep on reminding myself to cherish
but...
still...
i.miss.you

2 comments: