Saturday, April 18, 2009

reflection

Though it was only as short as 3 weeks time that i've frozen my blog
yet there were many events, too many important events that happened at the same time
well...let me think...
just like a machine gun, those things just keep shooting into my life

*4th april*
my 18th birthday...
im "legally 18th" finally...yeah~~
thanks to all my friends...
although the final examination was only one week away, yet they were willing to spend their time to celebrate my birthday...
it was really the most memorable birthday in my life, i could say...
a birthday party that was held far away from home--astaka KMPh
i really appreciate all my friends' efforts, especially my dear's effort{you know who you are!!^^}
i will never ever forget my special 18th birthday!!
ooyea~
there was something special happened on my "birthday eve" too...
the day when 6 of us keeps on chatting non-stop on the roadside...
until 1am and got chased away by felo...
hahax...such an adventure!!@@

*study week*
again, the historic moment repeats...
a non-stop marathon of study, study and study...
well, i've broken my own record though...i managed to stay up and study until--4am!!
but believe it or not...
most of my friends actually managed to stay up until the following morning...
==crazy==
and well...i gained some weight during this study week...
the main cause was that i used to chew something{biscuits usually} to keep myself awake while im studying...
insufficient sleep+enormous peer pressure+chewing biscuits=pimples

*exam week*
as an average...i studied until 1am and woke up at 5am to study again and this went on for 5 days!!!
well...im not going to comment on any of those papers as they are overed...
the most important thing that i've tried my best...so...no regrets!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment