Wednesday, September 2, 2009

before i off...

the little world o' mine rains today...

***

the trial MCQ exam result is finally released...
and i...
F.A.I.L.E.D

err...im not tremendously upset...
but it's hard to deny that i did care about my failure...
especially for the "highly-sensitive-to-failures" me...
so it's like a tiny needle that pricks into my heart...
not deeply but superficially...
but yet you can feel its presence...

for once in my lifetime...
i only aim for passing this first term exam, really...
not more than that...
because my instinct tells me that it's not easy to pass too!!
confidence?im lacking...

and i've actually decided this will be the last post before my first term exam...
after this i'll be freezing you for 2 weeks or so...
so that i can fully concentrate on my revision...

little reminder for myself♥♥♥ remember the pain so that it can stimulate you to work harder...its better if you fail the trial exam than you fail the real term exam...so please DON'T be upset anymore...stay strong and determined!like you always did!=)

see ya on 17th september!!

ps...happybirthdaytounclexiaohuang!!!
mayhappinessbewithyouforeverandalways!!!

4 comments: