Wednesday, September 16, 2009

vivian's returning

wow!let's see what day is today?...
its 17th september 2009!!
and i've finally...FINALLY...
M.E.R.D.E.K.A
from my first term exam in USM!!!


as i've promised...
i'll update my bloggie today...
this post is merely an appetiser consisting of purely pics and simple descriptions...
more and MORE posts will be coming soon...
so stay tuned!
♥.♥



~DRUMS ROLLING~
my voice is passed to the pics below which illustrate my study and exam week in USM





first and foremost...THIS is the amount of lecture notes that i need to conquer and had conquered for my first term medical doctor exam in USM...Atlas of Human Anatomy & Lippincott's Biochemstry not included yet!...kinda feel proud of myself because i had never studied THIS much before in my lifetime=)



this is one of the weird thingy in human's body that i need to memorise...THE TRIANGLES OF NECK...what are the contents,roof,floor,anterior,posterior,lateral,medial boundaries again???








and THIS is one of the prettiest note i made myself...guess what is this??cross section of beef?pork?wrongwrongwrong...this is our NECK!







i secretly caught this pic of my roommate's cubicle...
sshhh~its sooo "tidy"...^^








thisthisthis...is my cubicle...it looked really tidy huh compared to my roommate's....my mum should be really happy and proud of me!hahax=D



that time was 3am and i was totally exhausted but yet still need to carry on with my revision...ugly?i knew...with dark circles and eye bags and "aunty hairclip"...XP



this pic was taken by around 2am...geok xin was sooo attentive until she didn't even know that i caught pics of her...this is the way we sudy anatomy...pointing on our own arms while memorising...hahax!





Hhmm...i never introduce her to you guys before right?she's my malay roommate, sarah..she's taking diploma in nursing and this was taken during her first day in ward training...





my best friend appears again!!this shows the first sign of his owner's craziness due to brain-strain...HAHA





my favourite mug given by my mum...keeps me accompanied and awake throughout the study week...greentea is my favourite!!^^


andandand...THIS is the special one...chocolate-flavoured mooncake!!keeps geok xin & i motivated to study more!!lol~



the view from my hostel's window..it's kinda nice with trees around...



ooyea...geok xin bought a rice-cooker to cook instant noodles!!extremely useful whenever we feel lazy to buy food at the cafeteria...especially we're staying at the highest floor...me lazy bumbum!!=P


and lastly...my favourite Beryl's almond dark chocolate!!she stabilizes my moodswings, stimulate my brain and memory, and give me some kinda positive feelings whenever i feel drowned and depressed!!magical huh??



2 comments:

  1. Lippicott's biochemistry! I'm usin tht too. :D
    Mooncake & choc. Same here :)

    - moreupdates, moree :P -

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)
    but actually i prefer harper's for biochemistry...
    XP
    yea...will update it very soon!^^

    ReplyDelete