Thursday, June 2, 2011

oh its finally my turn^^

exam's finished.
leaving with a feeling of numbness.
i wasn't as excited as i thought would be.
maybe because of im just SO NOT satisfied with my own performance this time.
DUH~STOP THE EMO!!!

HERE I COME HOLIDAY!!!
=DDD

i have miraculously finished packing everything
my arm and forearm muscles are aching and i think i might have Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc
ALL because of the 12 boxes of stuff!!!
anyway,i was happily dealing with the pain though
doesn't matter much since i can rest as much as i want from now on!^^

daddy mummy will come and fetch me next morning!
the most wonderful thing that i have been looking forward to

3 months of hols!!!
i wish i can spend it wisely
but so far there's no any plan yet...
so...suggestion?hehe

anyway...
safe journey and happy hols to all my batch mate!=)

i love to watch House
he inspires me
but sometimes also reminds me that
i'll never be a brilliant doctor as him
because im just not that smart

No comments:

Post a Comment