Wednesday, June 1, 2011

say hi to panda

Hi~it's me...
the blogger Vivian!!!
couldn't recognise me anymore with the panda eyes huh><




well, this post is supposed to be reserved till tomorrow when my exam finishes OFFICIALLY...
but as you can see, most of us will see today as the UNOFFICIAL end of our exam
because tomorrow's only left MCQ paper
MCQMCQMCQ~
for medical students you'll only have 3 choices for each question: true/false/you don't know
sounds easy huh???
but not so because its always the paper i get the least satisfying result!

im here anyway because i think it won't harm if i take 15min to rant a bit
before gathering back the broken pieces to work hard for tomorrow
plus i won't be free to blog tomorrow cz i'll be busy packing to go home;)

ahhHHH~
i TOTALLY screwed up my OSCE Clinical paper just now...
firstly, i've got a real thyroid patient with a large anterior neck swelling!
secondly, i couldn't answer most of the questions on suture!(guess what, my pen ran out of ink in that most critical time!)
thirdly, my history taking was so kelam-kabut!

i hate it when i know that i can do better but i didn't=(


my eyes looked like panda
my hair has become scantier, day by day
i need something from home:
love

No comments:

Post a Comment