Tuesday, November 15, 2011

bye holidays!

after the short yet precious 1 week holiday
im back to my campus again
with sleep deprivation and homesick-ness


haha!!!
yup i always sleep less when im at home
too busy watching Junior Masterchef Australia every midnight xp
and despite that waking up every morning at 6am to hill-hiking with mum & dad
then spending my afternoon food-hunting,shopping or baking
and my holiday flies away...
just.like.that


i finally got my new phone!!!^^V
still exploring...
is there a book entitled "Technology For The Dummies"???
if so,i'll definitely need to read thatX)
but im feeling so-so-SO grateful...
thanks to daddy im now having a handphone,medical dictionary,high pixel camera,entertainments etc etc all inside my pocket!!!=)


my luggage was overweight when i was "flying" back
all i've gotta do is act as if my luggage was feather-light
and YES!!!
i managed to pass through the boarding gate without being charged extra by Air Asia^^
and did i tell you that my luggage was actually full of food???
ALL TYPES OF FOOD!!!
instant porridge,instant mee suah,instant noodles,instant soup,chewy Quacker bars,Oat cereals,biscuits,and lots-AND-LOTS of apples,oranges and percimmons!!!^^
my lovely parents they're just so worried that i'll be starving in my campus
so basically they were hunting for the best instant food for me><
im simply the luckiest daughter in the world!!!


its been the 3rd day since i came back to my campus
and im still NOT in the mood of studying yet...
HELP!!!
i keep falling asleep in lectures@.@
and im so sick of the rainy weather in kelantan...
it just makes me feel so cold,lonely,emo and lifeless...


nah~
STOP blaming on the weather would you???
take some good rest and restore your spirit and energy to learn!!!


one of my fave quote:
there are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't.
what you've gotta do is turn around and say:
"watch me" 

No comments:

Post a Comment