Wednesday, November 16, 2011

rewinding happy days

well these were the few things that i did during my hols
sharing with you guys
at the same time rewind those happy moments


simple happiness comes from every early morning hill-hiking with my parents and our pet doggy Cody



we celebrated my sis's sweet 16th birthday during our Penang trip, and satisfied her wish of a Chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recipe


not to forget to spend some time with my  beloved popo


next would be my cousin: Ah Teng jie jie's wedding...all i can see is an over-the-moon bride smiling like she's the happiest,luckiest girl in the world!!!and her bridegroom oh-so-romantic singing to welcome his bride during the grand entrance was the highlight of the night!!!they just looked super gorgeous together!!!wishing them of eternal love and forever happiness^^


and all my relatives looked soOO gorgeous too during the wedding dinner!!!


last but not least...my cooking diary again=)
i tried to bake a super healthy oatmeal cookies with less sugar,less butter,less flour,less eggs and MORE oatmeals!!!so i'll not feel guilty when eating it hehe!and i added raisins and choc chips...and it just taste SO nice!!!one of my fave end product...will bake it again perhaps during CNY hols...


and this...TADAA~
is my daddy's favourite roast chicken...sometimes i could be so jealous of this chicken because i suspect my daddy miss him more than me...just kidding la~XD
anyway,its seasoned with butter,rosemary,lemon,salt,pepper and oregano spices...and then bake in the oven with slices of pumpkin...one of the successful recipe that i "steal" from Masterchef Australia hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment