Thursday, November 29, 2012

Channeling my negative charge!

Week 5 of Orthopedic posting:

  • Next week is gonna be my end-posting exam.
  • I don't think I've acquired adequate knowledge in this field yet.
  • I dislike being ignored.
  • I hope our presence is acknowledged.
  • I like questions to be thrown on me.
  • And if in doubt, I wish that my questions will be taken seriously and answered. 
  • I think I've tried my best to work hard but still couldn't make myself genuinely comfortable with this posting.
  • It's too late now.
  • Just keep my fingers crossed.
  • I just wanna pass this posting and move on.
  • Anyway, I'm still surviving.
  • Yes, struggling a bit, but still alive.

P/S: Ignore me, I'm just channeling out my negativity.
And what remains, is positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment