Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013:)

This is my very first post in 2013:

Firstly, before writing this I've spent about half an hour reading back my posts in 2012 and only did I realized that there were not as many as I thought have written. To me its not a bad thing as revealing too much of myself through written words in this digital world is not a good way to know me. Yea, because words can cheat, words have no expressions. I have thought of abolishing this blog actually, but in the end I still decided to keep it. As long as Im not wasting too much time on it, its nevertheless a good portal of sharing of my thoughts and a gateway to channel out my emotion, be it positive or negative.

2012 was a really happening year to me. I experienced countless events that were least expected to happen. All the problems and feelings were SO mixed up and complicated till I couldn't even recall the events in sequence. Perhaps its because I decided to let go. The past is the past. Yes, I agree that the tiny thorns are not so easy to remove, but Im still hoping that things can turn better. Just let the nature takes its course.

But, no matter how, Im still standing on my own feet. I've learnt to listen to my heart, to choose and believe on my stand. 

I keep resolutions for every new year, non-exceptionally for 2013:
to work hard, learn as much as I can, and enjoy each and every posting>pass every posting exams making sure I have adequate knowledge in each field in order to become safe doctor in the future>graduate and leave Kelantan>become a House officer who practice medicine safely and be able to take care of the sick, preferably as close to my home as possible:)

Just as simple as that.

Happy new year everyone!
May all beings have peaceful mind, healthy body and practice good morality. 
Together, we can make this world a better place to live.




No comments:

Post a Comment