Thursday, February 26, 2015

Of work & family

Hello world! C=

Countdown 4 days towards the end of my first posting during HO-ship. General Surgery has ALWAYS been my favourite posting ever since when i was a medical student.

Be it the excitement of holding a surgical blade,
the satisfaction of seeing patients recovered after you cut them open and fixed those shits,
the straight forward & open minded attitude of surgical based people,
the charisma of surgeons who wear fancy cap & blue OT uniform....

Anyway, life needs to move on. As my surgical MO once told me: "Others departments are important too and you can learn as much from them." So, yea im still gonna keep my spirit high as how i did in surgical.

                           ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     

Feeling a lil regretful these days as my parents told me: "Vivian no longer makes frequent calls home anymore as how she did while she was studying..." Sometimes Im just too tired after work, and don't feel like talking. Well i just hope that once a week trip back home will make up for the 5 days of not calling back home. I usually talk A LOT once i meet them! :P 

And the fact that not calling back home doesn't mean that im not missing you or not loving you anymore. Please don't be jealous of my patients because im seeing them more often than im seeing you ya LOL!!! Because im treating them as if im treating my own parents.

1 comment: