Friday, January 30, 2009

friendship

Ladies and gentlemen...
please give a round-applause to welcome....
TATA!!the famous gang of six in PGS ~


yesterday was a busy yet special day for me because i had finally experienced visiting my friends' house-to-house during chinese new year...

in the morning,i went to visit my primary school teachers with some primary school friends...

while the whole afternoon is spent visiting my secondary school friends with my gang of best friends...

for the night,we had a small gathering...

although we were very tired and i was actually not feeling well,we did have a lot of fun...

maybe it is because of we were having each other's accompany,it seems that the feeling of tiredness is replaced by an ever-excitedness...

but i'd like to apologise for leaving in such a hurry on yesterday night because i was ill...

we did not even have time to take some photos...

nevermind,im sure that there will still be a lot of opportunities for us to gather 'round...


here...

i'd like to grab the chance to thank someone

thank you for reminding me the true meaning of best friends

thank you for letting me know that...

i am your best friend,you are my best friend and we are all best friends

im glad that distance and time did not break the bond between us

im happy that in spite of new friends made,it did not tear apart our friendship

im grateful that although we are now living a totally different and separate life from each other

we can still keep chatting and making fun of each other until getting bad faces from the waitress

and i'd like to tell that...

y'all are always my best friends...

i mean always...



No comments:

Post a Comment