Saturday, January 31, 2009

travelling from heaven to hell...by bus...hehe^^

two weeks of holiday had passed within a blink of an eye...
again...its time to go back to my college and start studying and preparing for my 2nd semester examination...
even though i know that it is IMPOSSIBLE,please,just let me say it....

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK THIS TIME~CAN I STAY LONGER?PLEASE...

sometimes my heart can suddenly stop beating while merely thinking of the whole stacks of homework...can't wait to be completed by such a lazy owner like me...^^

NO~~NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!

i must stop behaving like that
remember you told yourself that you must keep on fighting till the end?
yeah~i remembered...
so...
GAMBATEH!!!
nothing can scare you away from doing what you want to do
nothing can defeat your confidence
nothing can pull your heart away apart from studying
you are reaching the shore...



3 comments:

  1. god~ so sad reading this post.. why life's like this.. i'm going back subang tomorrow.. emm.. should be today.. in less than 12 hours.. sad sad sad.. gambateh neh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha~ error posting~ sorry i'll try not to spam this way ^^

    ReplyDelete