Tuesday, March 3, 2009

am i crazzyyy??

im a little girl with great-tremendous-disastrous-laughable imagination...
friends of mine often hear me saying:"eh...can you imagine........."
and usually they will answer me:"you imagine yourself la~"

wanna know what i imagined recently?....
but you have to promise not to laugh...k?

once upon a time...
i found out that the malay uncle that sell roti canai at my hostel's cafeteria looked like santa clause a lotzzz!!!!he has "bushy" beard...kind-smiling face...cute tummy...and...erm...a suitable height of being a santa clause...
so...my imagination stretched and expanded while i was enjoying my roti telur>.<
is he really santa clause himself??well...i have my own reason though...there is only a 25th december every year...so this means that santa clause only works one day in a year!!!he should be very free then...so...what would he do to spend his time?sitting and doing nothing at home would be really boring...then...one day...he was flipping through the newspaper and saw this advertisement:

FEELING BORING WHILE SITTING AT HOME?
COME AND SELL ROTI CANAI AT CAFETERIA B1,KMPH!!!

the end--he sells roti canai at my hostel's cafeteria since then...and he only took one day off each year...that is on 25th december so that he can become santa clause to fulfill every child's dream...but he has to be extra becareful...he must dye his hair and beard black and he must pretend that he can't speak english so that nobody could recognise him!!unfortunately....this great secret is discovered by someone "intelligent" like me!!lolz~~

anyone enjoy my story of imagination??hahax~~
sometimes we just have to relax and be more...erm...illogical...

No comments:

Post a Comment