Monday, March 9, 2009

wonderful trip~

feeling quite heavy at the moment...
past few days of stay in KL was really enjoyable...
well,it's always like this...
pleasure moments always end fast...
there are a few things durind my trip that worth mentioned here...
first day
my first meal in KL was a sole-pork dinner prepared by my godmother...my godsister told me that she had cooked for the entire day...we had pork with sea cucumber...pork with salted fish...pork with soya sauce...and pork with salted vegetables...lolz~~...the dinner was simply...well...i dunno how to say...my stomach feel like bursting after the dinner...wakaka^^
second day
i went shopping like crazy in KL but didn't buy much things though...my godmum,godsis n i went to shop at sunway pyramid on my second day...my comment is that...the salesman in sunway was really unfriendly and extremely annoying!!...anyway...just ignore that...we went to a korean stall to try the korean food...the food was really nice,my favourite is the korean pancake...yummy~...for dinner...we went to Zanmai Sushi...wow...nothing to say~simply two thumbs up!!
third day
my parents came to KL finally...good to see them all...i just can't stop babbling and talking and chit-chatting with my parents...im always the most talkative one in my family...during the night,we went to my grandma's birthday party...she was really happy of course...i saw her eyes twinkle like stars...tears maybe?...and my godmum left to the airport to take her flight back to austria...sob sob...T.T
fourth day
i went shopping with my family...walked from day to night...we went to 1 utama...and then ikea next the curve...although my legs became numb after those shoppings...again,i didn't buy much things...maybe it's hard for me to decide to pay my parents' hard-earned money for something...i just bought a novel--who's that girl?by alexander potter...we had lunch at Zanmai again!!^^i begged my parents to stay for one more night to accompany me~yea~
fifth day
a lotz of packing...i need my mum's help everytime when i pack my bag as i have too much things but too few spaces in my bag...this time i brought 7 oranges and 10 apples...hehe!!^^and then we left my godsis's house at the same time...my family headed back to ipoh...and me?puduraya to take the bus back to KMPh...sob sob~
Ps:sorry for the long posting again...simply can't control my fingers from typing on the key board...haha!i know i have gained quite a lot of weight after the trip...gotta on diet here at KMPh liao...hehe!here...i'd like to thank my uncle for caring so much for me...and...thank my godsis for letting me to stay at her place...i'm sure she is busy tidying her home right now...
THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha ya~ Fruits the must! can't live without buah buahan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahax!!yaya~best medicine to prevent constipation!!><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emm. I found no chatbox here.haha. good luck for ur coming exam! Gambateh ne!

    ReplyDelete