Monday, March 23, 2009

last posting before my final exam...i swear~^^




Time: 3.30pm

Venue: KMPh library,cyber room

Purpose: to write down some reflects of my weekend and to voice out my last words before struggling for my final examination...




FRIDAY, 2pm


it was a rainy day but yet our excitedness and high spirits were not dampen by the bad weather...took a bus to kuantan...went to kuantan parade to do some shopping...and...TATA!!our adventure begun...

we took a bus to sungai lembing and once setting my foot on the ground...my first impression was...WOW!!it was a small village with friendly villagers, happy old couples and excited visitors...well...if im going to write all those details during the trip here, it would take forever...so i think i'd just summarise it...in short, we were lucky enough to see the sunrise from the top of Panorama Hill...the view was simply spectacular...the villagers told us that we were the lucky lot as the sunrise doesn't show up everyday...i love the village...the villagers were really friendly and everything you see at the village is green and unpolluted...it was such a memorable experience which i will never forget in my lifetime...the moments spent with my friends were meant to be cherished forever~

ok...
finish my story-telling...
it's time to go back to some serious bussiness...

my final examination is only 3 weeks away from now...stress haunts me everyday yet i can't study at my most effective pace but im really trying my very best...i just can't understand how those people managed to sudy until 3-4am midnight and yet can attend lecture at 8am...they are ironmen maybe...but definitely not me...anyway...friends...wish me luck and let's work hard together to strike another 4 flat for our second semester's examination!!yeah~hehe

see you after my final examination and i would be having plenty of time to online and blog that time...tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment