Wednesday, February 24, 2010

delighted :)

hhmmm...where shall i start??
i was only back to campus on monday,despite all my coursemates who went back on saturday...
i gave myself 3 extra days of holiday and of course with consequences lar...
my to-do-list is so long...
unfinished lecture notes before the holiday...
brand new stack of lecture notes...
convex meetings...
malay written and speaking tests...
english presentation and impromptu tests...
etc etc...
i was kinda stressed at first but gradually i learn to relax 
just start things slow,but efficient,i told myself=)


if anyone's asking you: how was your chinese new year holiday???
well i think that's a pretty stupid question huh
yea of course the holiday was wonderful!!!

some picture sharing...

we went shopping!!!my favourite...hahax!!look!!my sis looked so cool huh^^


most of the time when im at home,i played with my 2 doggies...she's Cody..i must say that she's KINDA adorable^^


this is the evident that i took my extra holiday for the hokkien traditional ritual,拜天宫...


this is sososo pretty!!!we lighted 孔明灯as well...


this is the holiday mood


this is the back-to-campus mood...TT


besides,did i tell you guys that my daddy bought me a new babe?it's a toshiba babe...while my Acer went to clinic><


the last one...i've just got my 3rd term exam result...it's an overall A-...i think this is what i've been longing for,but,i don't know why,im not feeling any extra happy though:)
vivian!work hard for the upcoming professional exam!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment