Thursday, April 1, 2010

the last

i just came back from my last lecture of first year of medical studies...
planned to pay full attention for the last 2 lectures but failed=.=
fell asleep when listening to an indian lecturer mumbling something about chromosome...
HAHA

im not trying to be nostalgic though
but it's hard to believe that our 1st year is going to end soon
when you take a look at the past
those times you spent in the crowdynoisysleepy lecture hall
how much things you've actually learned?
how many friendships are created just by sitting side-by-side during lectures?
and...
how many fishes you got from "fishing" during lectures?XP

be it good times or bad times
those times i experienced in my 1st year is indeed SUPER memorable
my friends told me to not to worry 'cause we still have another 4 years to be spent HERE
i wanted to tell 'em that it's different!!!
this year was the beginning
it's supposed to be the most memorable year
it's supposed to be started out great 'cause a good story starts with a good beginning
well,i think mine turned out not bad
=)

this is taken after our last lecture...as usual, everybody rushed to the dekstop to get soft copies of our lecture notes...Hhmmm~i wonder is it only me who feel something special about our last lecture of the year?
hopefully we'll not get to enter this lecture hall,DK4 anymore...
2nd year MD lectures are held at DK3...
so if everything turns out smoothly...
tata to DK4 and here i come DK3!!!^^

♥ ♥ ♥
 

my cooking pot cooked out wonders!!!
my friends & i cooked spaghetti^^
~yumyum~


♥ ♥ ♥
 
im secretly touched by the message that is sent to me moments ago
tigers are fierce & scary
but sometimes they can be turned into purring kitten too
:)

♥ ♥ ♥
 
sigh~
its hard to say goodbye
but i gotta say that this will be the last post till my exam finishes

wish me luck
and my coursemates too!!!
this final exam is too crucial
gambateh

1 comment:

  1. Niceee spaghetti. And, good lucks 4 finals anddd, happy 19th!!

    Stay lively :)

    ReplyDelete