Thursday, November 11, 2010

HomeyHomeyHomey♡

whenever people get to know that my 2 centre digits of my IC aren't the ordinary ones...
they used to ask "WHY???"
and sometimes there are too many different people asking me the same question
eventually i get tired of answering...
and sometimes,even if i have answered,they may get confused...

well,the truth is:
i was born in Austria
yes,it's A.U.S.T.R.I.A,not AUSTRALIA


its a tiny European country,surrounded by GIANTs like Germany,Switzerland,Hungary and Czech...
and i was born in a town called Salzburg...



the austrian flag...im not sure what does it mean though...but i think it looked a lil bit like Ravenclaw's symbol in Harry Potter hehe^^


its indeed a lovely country with nice sceneries of mountains and fresh air...





breath-taking winter scenery


have you ever watched the famous movie "The Sound of Music"???
almost the entire film is taken at my birthplace:austria


austria is the city of music,the place where the famous musician Mozart was born


that's about the intro to my birth place:Austria...
but i'd just love to emphasize that...
im a PURE Malaysian!!!
im a citizen of Malaysia
holding the birth certs and also IC of Malaysia!!!
ps,my family migrated back to Malaysia when i was 6 years old...

i love Malaysia...
i love the culture,food,weather and most importantly,all the people that i know in Malaysia...
nevertheless,im missing Austria too...
although i was too small to have a vivid memory of my 6 years of life living there...

so...
one of my greatest wish is that...
i wish to go back to Austria someday
when i have a stable income
when i officially become a doctor
bringing my family along...
we'll be reliving the past memories back at that time=)


★     ★     ★     ★     ★


Hhmmm...
enough of my history...

my home-returning last weekend was indeed an energy-boosting experience


we celebrated my sis's birthday at Moven Peak...
super duper niceeee western dinner^^








haha!!!look at my sis and mum's blurred face...
having dimsum at 7am!!!
XD





★     ★     ★     ★     ★


after coming back from home...
im rejuvenated!
im healed!
and im alive again!

Gastrointestinal Block has kicked off 
and it will eat up 5 academic weeks...
although im not too fond about stomach and everything...
but so far im good...

what's funny & weird is that:
when i was studying Respiratory block,i suspect myself having asthma
when i was studying Cardiovascular block,i suspect myself having angina on exertion
and now im studying Gastrointestinal block,i found out that i might have irritable bowel syndrome!!!
XD


life's short
just enjoy
C=

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have a chance to live at European country for some time in the future. XD

    ReplyDelete