Monday, February 7, 2011

dare to be different

AT LAST
after 3 weeks of withdrawal from my medical studies...
seriously,im in need of taking extra,fast paces to catch up with everything!!!

ooyea
i forgot to wish my readers a 
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
although today is already the 6th day of the chinese new year celebration
but i believe that the new year atmosphere still lingers
and if you're a Hokkien...
the 拜天宫 ceremony is so-not-to-be-missed!!!
unfortunately i will be missing it...
really,i need to cut down my playful-nessXP

vivian
its time to get back to reality and start studying!!!
@,@


★     ★     ★


anddd...
you know what???
i got myself a new freshie hairstyle for this new year!!!
i cut it short to shoulder length
and perm it at the end to give my hair a pear-shaped look
to be honest,i love it the moment when it was done!!!
but then i started to worry about facing my friends in my university

as i've expected...
right after i came back to my campus
rumours were spreading like wildfire
and everybody just came and paid me a visit to look at my "auntie" hairstyle!!!
there are both positive and negative remarks made by my friend though...
some said i looked like auntie
some said i looked like an english doll
and half an hour later i will be heading to the lecture hall to face hundreds of lecture mates!!!

so...
HEY~
no matter what you're gonna comment about my new hairstyle...
i will never mind what you talked
because i love it!!!
because this is my hair,not yours!!!
because i was daring enough to try a completely new look!!!
because this is what a youngster should do!!!

HEY WORLD~
i dare to be different
what about ya???
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment