Monday, February 14, 2011

my valentine's

♥♥♥Happy Valentine's readers♥♥♥

for couples,may you have a sweet celebration with your partners
for those who're still single like me...
let's celebrate our single-ness!
for staying free and light!
and not attached emotionally or physically to anyone!
cheers!^^

分手吧 我们分手吧 不要再骗我说你还爱着我~
HAHA
this song has been playing over and over again in my brain since yesterday
and i have been humming it all day long
my friend said im spoiling their valentine's mood
LOL~just an coincidence kayXP
ps,i love 叮当's version of this song!you guys should listen it;)

really,there's not much of valentine's atmosphere around in USMkk
i didn't even hear anybody mentioned about the word "valentine" from this morning till now!
the only evidence of valentine's is the rose on my roomie's table that is given by her boyfriend

are medical students not romantic enough to remember this special day???
are they too nerd to celebrate it???
is everyone celebrating valentine's with their medical textbooks,like me???X)
has USMkk banned Valentine's???
or is it because of the banning of Valentine's by M'sia government???
sorry i've stopped reading newspaper ages ago...

well...
that's it about my valentine's
nothing's special
i attended lectures and PBL
i went to Harmony Cafe for lunch
i had a meeting 
then i went to the library to read my Clinical Examination textbook

my everyday life
they are not special
but they aren't ordinary either

stay charming!!![=

No comments:

Post a Comment