Saturday, December 31, 2011

on new year eve

Hi world:D
wonder why everybody's talking bad about 2011


i mean...
it couldn't be THAT bad right?
bad memories give us lifelong lessons
nice memories give us something sweet to savour
and im grateful that when i look back 
i recalled more smiles than tears


So, its another last day of the year. And im stuck at my campus as usual. Tonight's gonna join a Buddhist activity outside campus though, at least my new year eve is occupied by a much meaningful activity than reading lecture notesX)


Hhmmm, it has always been my habit of jotting down new year resolutions. And i've just took a glimpse on my last year's resolution. Interestingly, im actually thinking of reuse and recycling most of them to be this year's resolution, maybe just need some modifications. Will updates with you guys once i've figured it out:)


Before publishing the final list of new year resolution, i have one, just ONE little wish for the upcoming year...


~I wish to live a happier, purposeful life


ONE more...hehe


~I wish for good health and happiness to my loved ones, esp my family




Lastly,
DEAR READERS
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
MAY EVERYBODY BE BLESSED WITH A MORE JOYFUL YEAR AHEAD
=)


dearest 2011,
thanks for the memories
but i won't linger around you anymore
will be starting my life anew with enthusiasm and hope!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment