Monday, January 3, 2011

its my turn

RESOLUTIONS FOR 2011

not to take everything so seriously,take it easy...
worry less,because eventually everything will be fine
be a calmer and tougher person when encountering hardships
treat myself better,indulge and relax once in a while won't do much harm
try to be good to everyone,even if they don't,because only God knows
learn how to overcome homesickness,because ain't a small girl anymore
to maintain my curiosity and eagerness in seeking medical knowledges
wake up with a :),greet people with a :),even to endure hardships with a :)
★ erase every prejudice towards people
enjoy life to the fullest,try to enjoy doing everything that im assigned to
overcome my fear against cockroaches!!!
be more cheerful,bubbly and happy-go-lucky,say bye to emo


Gosh~my resolutions just sounded so long-winded aren't they???
you'll not find something like "buy a new laptop" or "lose 5kg!" or "travel to another part of the world"
but...
my resolutions are definitely my guide to live through 2011
those are the messages that i'd like to constantly remind myself






ps
i keep on editing my list whenever i think of a new one...lol...feel free to come and check my updates!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment