Sunday, March 31, 2013

♡ Psychiatry

I really love and enjoy Psychiatry posting, not because of it's a relatively free, easy and leisure posting compared to others, but I really love every aspects of Psychiatry. It really fascinates me about how this mind works, how different personality developed in each individual. And every patients I clerked, they have their own life stories to tell, and I love to listen to their out-of-the-box and amazing experiences they've been facing. 

So, practically my life in these 4 weeks are like being my patients' best friend by listening to their stories and what led them to the psychiatric clinic. I was really amazed by the powerful of the mind. This mind, they can be really tricky and cheat you to the extent you can never imagine. Sometimes I do felt sad for them, but well, we can't really do much to help them, simply because this mind belongs to themselves. We can only prescribe medication to control their symptoms. Only they can help themselves. They have to work hard to make their mind healthy once again.

A message to myself:
If you're mentally healthy, be grateful, because this is your good Kamma. 
Cherish your healthy mind, take good care of your body and live fruitfully.
Do not live life in negligence.
Care more and be forgiving of others.
At least, do not harm anyone.


Once in a while, I nourish myself with some good food:)

No comments:

Post a Comment