Tuesday, January 12, 2010

beeeezeeeee

i miss blogging
that's why im here
stealing some time from my busy schedule...

i fell sick few days ago
yesterday,i sneezed at a rate of 10times/min
from my own diagnosis(ceh~)
it may be caused by the unhygienic water from my hostel's water dispenser
or infected from my roomie
or insufficient sleeping hours
or training wushu and sweating in an air-conditioned hall
...
...
...

anyway...
since i swallowed a cold pill yesterday and took a long nap...
im getting better
so no worries=)


to boost up my vitamins and antibodies...
these are all mine^^
~ifruits~


~ipistachios~
they are so niceeee~
if it's directly translated from its chinese name,its called "happy nuts"
no wonder i feel good after finished one packet of 'em in one go..hehe



this is the special one~i took part in inter-hostel bowling competition last night...
im still the "longkang princess" and leechee was the "longkang queen"!sshhh~
anyway..i just took part for fun for hostel and for skipping wushu training!sshhh~
^^




next!!would be this...im hereby promoting 
USMkk's CNY Night 2010
let's test whether you have good eye vision to spot me in the poster^^
ooyea,i was in the trailer as well,which is available to be viewed in facebook


my life hadn't been relax before since i entered university
there are never endings of activities,studies,exams going on and on and on...
now is the critical period where 2 main planets in my universe crash:
CNY night is just one week away
3rd term exam is just 2 weeks away

CNY wushu performance training starts at 8pm which usually lasts at 1am EVERYDAY
my unread GIT notes are pilling up
i "fish" in lectures due to insufficient sleep
and my skill in skipping lectures is improving
like what im doing now
=P

tata~
gotta go...
no point skipping lectures to blog!
good luck for me
keeping up both my studies and activities nice and neat

:)

1 comment: