Tuesday, January 19, 2010

just voice it out

i learnt a lesson yesterday
that we should voice it out
whenever we are threatened
whenever we are treated unfairly
whenever we aren't happy with other people's decision
voice it out,immediately
so that there will be no time-wasting

that's what happened last night
but i hope what i did was not too late to make a change

i was extremely angry
i was trying my best to tolerate
but they are really getting on my nerve
triggered me to do something i won't usually do
congratz^^

that was regarding the main sketch team of our CNY night
remembered i told y'all about im going to play a role in the sketch
playing around with gigantic flags during their war scene??

the moment i went for that flag training a week ago
i regretted
but i keep holding on my promise
i don't wanna trouble my friend and my wushu "papa"
since then i was not happy with the training,at all
it was time-wasting
our stunt was ugly,lame and unnecessary
the director wasn't kind and well-mannered
he was so fake and so stubborn(im so sorry to say this)
i assure you that i was trying my best to bear with the situation
but yesterday it really reaches my threshold

he wanted the 6 of us to wait at the backstage even when they are practising their own scenes
and it wouldn't finish in half an hour time
and of course we were being offended sooo many times before lar
i raged and get him to talk about it
i was well-mannered
debated with a smile(though it was a faking one)
and i think i won
with grace and dignity
:)

well...
im not an easy-going girl afterall huh
i hate my friends and i being bullied
my friend in turn commented that i was being too 冲动
but in my point of view
if not for my 冲动-ness we will be continued being treated like slaves
nobody is gonna listen to us and help us

owh time is running out
gotta attend SGD session

lastly...
bravo to the brave vivian!
*clapsclaps
V(^^)V 

No comments:

Post a Comment