Thursday, January 14, 2010

the newcomer

i wonder...
do you still remember her?
alfie

we've lost her since 1st December 2009
which was more than one month before
we tried our best to find her
but eventually we decided to accept the fact that she may never be found
so the most that we can do is to wish her the best
whoever took her away
i hope he/she's a nice,dog-lover...



ever since that...
my parents decided to find another doggy...
of course i objected because buying another new doggy now when my Candy is reaching her old age will definitely hurt Candy's feeling...
but...
what to do??my objection was denied.
because im no longer staying home and they will no longer listen to my rant,right???
=.=


and so...
one day my mum MMS me this...
there written:"so adorable..."
 
















i didn't even notice that the background was our house!!
owh fine...they actually BOUGHT & BROUGHT home the doggy...


mummy told me that she's an American Bully...
i never even heard about this breed before
i googled it and found this:

Urgh~don't you think that it looked a bit..um..ugly?
LOL
hope she won't look much like this when she grows up(stay tuned my bloggie^^)

now...she looked like this:
 
oops~seems like she's having constipation???HAHAHA


does Candy like this newcomer?it doesn't look so according to this pic huh?...



Candy even beat her!!



anyway...
did i told you guys that she's named Cody by my sis...
yea according to what my mum told me
this little fellar lurv to play with Candy's tail
which Candy protect the most...
of course that will trigger Candy's anger to beat and bite her...lol

well nevermind...
im accepting the fact that that's a newcomer to our family
and i'll only judge whether i like her or not when i go home for CNY hols...
watchoutya little fellar...
XP


the last one











my cutie adorable alarm clock finally stop ticking last midnight at 2.53am
T.T
so im lacking an alarm clock now
anybody wanna buy me one?
'cz i can't find any in the Nirwana shopping mall opposite my campus

my clock stop ticking but my life keeps moving on
time to get back to my thrilling physiology lecture notes on Gastrointestinal System

*cheers
:)

2 comments:

  1. lol vvv cuteee ler... hahaa i hav a friend call alfie too.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakaka..i oso hav a fren called alfieyanto~
    xp

    ReplyDelete