Monday, January 18, 2010

wushu=no pain no gain

i love wushu
although it gives me loads of ugly bruises and scars
especially when i will be playing "nan dao"
like this...


believe me..this is sooo painful!especially when it comes in contact with water when i bath..when and how did i get this?i remembered we were not allowed to wear shoes in the aerobic hall during wushu training that day..i was doing my stunt which required me to fall and slide on the floor..i was shocked when i saw the wound but my roomie said it looked ordinary to her and that i was toooo "baby">.<



im terrible in first aid...HAHA










and let me introduce this special friend of mine to all of you..she's the only indian that perform in our CNY night..her name is Lakchmy..sometimes i think that she's even more dedicated in wushu than us do..hehe


ooyea...
we had our first Quality Control(QC) 2 days before
and it was terrible...
i did loads of mistakes and feeling sooo sorry,for myself and also for those wushu seniors
however even we did badly in QC those angelic seniors still "da bao" supper for us!
so touched!^^
where can we find better seniors than they do???

by the way...
im involved in the main sketch of the night too...
playing the role as soldiers that will be doing stunts with giant flag...
ps~there's no way for the sketch team to get me and draw moustache on my face!Ggrrr...



ooo~what were we doing??this is taken during the QC when every performers need to be quarantined at the backstage until the whole event finishes...we brought our dinner,lecture notes,laptopie and even card games!!


this is how i looked recently..girl with the hairpin..cz my fringe is growing longer and it's kinda disturbing..HAHA..grinning happily after knowing that my english class has been canceled^^...btw...do i looked slimmer after undergoing sooo much of wushu training everyday??hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment