Saturday, July 10, 2010

i ♥ my new hostel

T.H.A.N.K  G.O.D!!!


the reasons why i love my new hostel
♥ its big
♥ its a double room
♥ no more double-decker beds
♥ brand new bed and study table
♥ a large,luxurious,door-sliding cupboard
♥ a head-to-foot mirror on the cupboard
♥ the fan is spinning extremely fast
♥ easy access to supermarkets & food stalls

the reasons why i hate it
x only 4 bathrooms available for the whole floor
x further away from our lecture halls


so,obviously...the love's outweigh the hate's...so im going to conclude that im happy and contented for my new hostel...ooyea,i've got a new roomie named kitkei,whom im familiar with but just worrying that we're too familiar with each other and can't stop talking...XP

im actually feeling kinda good to return to my "community",seeing familiar faces and started babbling nonsense,like we used to...another special thingy is that my besties Erica is here in the same university as me!honestly,i do feel so weird seeing her being at this place HAHA just so not used to it LOL


~my new room~


my place:)


the luxurious cupboard that i've mentioned^^



zzz...
im feeling sleepy right now...
gonna go to sleep soon...
BUT before that i'd like to say 

THANK YOU

to my dearest daddy & mummy!!!
for helping me to wipe away the every single tiny dust
and trying to arrange my mountains of stuffs when im actually busy angry at myselfXP
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment