Thursday, July 22, 2010

system's shutting down........

another week has passed...
im still the same,old,busy me...
with more and more projects coming up...
and more and more meetings,preparations and practices...

sometimes i'll wonder that is this the right thing for me to do?...
to take part and hold posts in so many different kinds of activities...
well recently i just found out that being busy is what makes me happy...
weird huh???haha
because when every seconds of mine is filled...
i will feel contented too,with what i've done with my time...
now im just hoping that my activities will not interfere with my medical studies...
which is still my utmost target in life:)

and i truly believe that studying in university like USMkk
can definitely shape you into a better person
in the context of time management
and also in your social field
how???
i've met many different kinds of people here...
bad guy that is so DAMN good at pretending
those "politicians"...
when can you stop pretending arr???
I HATE YOU

haha...
anyway im here to blog even though im so busy
i enjoy this moment of putting all my thoughts into words
once a week,at least=)

next big events in my life:
Wushu Club AGM
Convo health exhibition in USM main campus
Hari Terbuka Desa Wushu's stall
"Xin Deng" musical of Buddhist Society
STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!

system's shutting down.......

zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment