Friday, July 2, 2010

still in holiday mood

i used to complain that i did nothing during this hols
but by browsing through my photo albums & reading my blog
i've actually did quite a lot of things
those fun stuffs,like hanging out with friends & vacation trips...
that i'll never,ever forget :)

since my holiday is coming to an end
i got only 1 week left and most of my F6 besties have took off their journeys to enter uni's
i think my holiday trips have to come to an end as well
so its time to have some flash-backs
to see what i did
how much fun i had
and this photo session is requested by my friend pinsin as well hahax
she described my blog as a tourist website lol



Ipoh tour with matric friends
leeyin,ah moon,waimun,zeeyong,yiyong,evelyn & i

the caves & temples in ipoh



Gua Tempurung


Kellies' Castle



Sitiawan & Pangkor Island
cheeyan,mingkit,zhihan & i


Teluk Batik...its a dirty beach...lol



in the ferry on the way to Pangkor Island


temple in Pangkor...i forgot its name...hehe


Dutch Portland


the breath-taking,beautiful beach that we discovered in Pangkor Island

haha...this is sentimental...

a super nice shoot!!!^^



~THE END~


not bad right???
maybe i should stop complaining...
hehehe
still...
i can't help feeling sad everytime i think about how little time left for me to stay at home and stick with my family...
thinking of the hectic life in uni make me hyperventilate HAHA
but thinking of the new things that im going to learn in my 2nd year MD
im feeling excited at the same time as well^^

cheers!!!
to my marshmallows who'll be entering uni as freshmens in these few days...
good luck!!!
i will miss you girls much!!!
now,we are really being sent to different corners in m'sia...
hope to see you girls soon during the holiday
♥♥♥♥♥lotz of love from vivian♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment