Sunday, August 29, 2010

flammable

im really,really lucky to have a lovely parents who always inject positive values and thinkings into my veins since i was young...
im of utmost grateful for that=)

for example,my dad taught me this:
never try to hate anyone
as everybody has their positive and negative characters
if you could just ignore those negative aspects
and try to only focus on the positive ones
then you will see angels everywhere!
:)

nice right?...

and after listening to what my dad taught me,i try my best to not to hate anyone...if i can't help but dislike that person,i'll try not to HATE...i try to be good and kind and friendly to everyone...and i think i did quite a good job on that^^

but,papa,i think im facing a challenge now,the first after all these years...
obviously i won't tell you guys who's the culprit here... 
what i can tell you here is that
its really,really hard for me to tolerate this kinda person
he(or she) is capable of making me angry,really,really angry
and although i knew that i shouldn't be angry because this is kinda self-destroying
but this is something that i really,really not able to control
he can make me explode,really...
E.X.P.L.O.D.E

the saddest fact is that...
i have to explode for almost everyday
till...
till...
nah~im not supposed to tell you this because the more i tell,
the more you'll be able to guess the culprit...
haha

don't ask me what i intend to do with this person...
because i haven't figure it out yet
in the meantime,i'll just try to change him(or her) into a better person
if miracle does exist

help
help
help
HELP!!!


ps...counting down 11 days more to go home,i miss my daddy mummy very muchand also my younger sis and bro...hope they're studying hard for their upcoming public examinations...hey,do you read this or not???XD

No comments:

Post a Comment