Sunday, September 5, 2010

im l❤vin' it

owh teach me how to say "NO" to Mc Donald'sXD



im super duper full and satisfied now=)
yesterday i was eating in such a healthy way(carrot porridge)
BUT today i filled my stomach with Mc Donald's!!!
such ironic...

i had Big N' Tasty medium set meal with fries and coke
and also 5 pieces of chicken nuggets
because they are having a raya delivery promotion...
that is you'll get 20 pieces of free chicken nuggets if your delivery order >RM45
and we found 5 Mc Donald's maniacs to achieve this amount

so tasty
but so unhealthy
why,just WHY tasty food is never healthy???
lol



✿   ✿   ✿
i should stop complaining and saying that i have no mood to study because the date of going home is getting nearer and nearer...OWH VIVIAN OOI!!!can't you see that it's a STUPID excuse???i must really put a full stop on it and start to study once i completed this post...
*self-hypnotizing*
if i finish studying every lecture notes now i'll not need to study at home!!!
my hols will be spent on playing and eating the whole day!!!
YEEPEEEEE~
=D 

2 comments:

  1. Hey,vivian,I edi settle my things edi..I edi spit things out with my roommate edi..
    we okay liao...so no nid worry... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good,good...glad to hear that

    hehe,i'll find sometime to kepoh with you if got chance kay=)

    ReplyDelete