Monday, April 4, 2011

11.59pm

date: 4/4/2011
time: 11.59pm


on the very last minute of my birthday,
im proud to anounce that...
i've turned...
20 YEARS OLD!!!

i was so touched...
celebrating birthday with my "family" in USMkk
one of the most cherishable memory i had so far=)
and thank you so much for the handmade birthday cards and presents
not-so-perfectly-wrapped birthday presents by the guys...
that was cute!^^

and not to forget my girls' gang in my hostel, who were all hidden inside my tiny room, to give me a surprise birthday party!!!

last but not least, thanks to my besties Erica for the Tiramisu Cup!!! 
Thanks for celebrating with me even though you had exam the next day:)

so within one night...
i've blown 3 times of birthday candles
and made 3 times of birthday wishes
may all my wishes could come true


☆     ☆     ☆


i haven't been touching up with you guys on what happened 2 days before...
for these 3 days, i need to avoid my left hand from contact with water
which means that whenever i need to take a bath
i need to use a plastic bag to wrap up my left hand
like a Doraemon!!!
LOL

but WHY??
this is the answer...

stupid me...
i accidentally cut my hand when i was peeling the pumpkin!!!

for the first time in my life, i saw myself bleeding non-stop!!!
well, the wound wasn't big though, but it should be quite a deep one because no matter how hard i've applied pressure to the wound, no matter how many layers of tissue papers i've used...
it didn't stop bleeding...
the blood just keep oozing out from the wound!
and i'd like to thank my neighbors YinYin and Grace for bringing me to A&E...

if not i'll never thought of that, 
i'll just wait for the bleeding to stop and by that time i might have already develop hypovolemic shock!LOL~
initially the doctor told me that the wound need to be sutured in order for the bleeding to stop
Thanks Buddha that the moment before the doctor sewed me up...
the wound stopped bleeding miraculously!!!
i ended up being applied GluStitch, which is some kinda chemical compund having some similar properties as super glue, to stick my flesh back into place=)

trust me, taking bath without using your left hand ain't no easy jobX)


☆     ☆     ☆


happy birthday again Vivian
may all your wishes come true
have a sweet dream^^

No comments:

Post a Comment