Thursday, April 7, 2011

bad hair day

Let me tell you a secret:
im slowly getting sick about my hair
because it's growing longer over my shoulder
and it's getting bushier and heavier
if without proper grooming and manual curling
i'll be looking really messy

well, admit it!
im not that kinda girl that is willing to spend most of the time making sure that im constantly looking good/pretty/sexy/attractive...
=P

all i need to do is to make sure that i looked well, tidy and presentable
and most importantly, im comfortable with myself
this is my principle

so despite of people telling me that i'll spoil the shape
you will still be seeing me tie-ing up my hair
into a curly, bunny tail
LOL

at least it makes me feel much more comfortable
dude, why care so much about what other people is thinking?
it's your life, it's your hair, not theirs^^


*     *     *


ooo look!!!im healing fast!!!=)



*     *     *


birthday present from erica
adorable huh



birthday present from my NanQuan juniors, with secret meanings
*sweet*


although my birthday has already passed
im still receiving special birthday presents
eg: a box of mixfruits Agar-Agar from my junior Siew Theng
and also 2 boxes of variety of cakes from my PBL mates
*thanks!!!
i didn't take any pics because they're already in my tummy^^


*     *     *

"Malaysian men have extramarital sex because of 'wives who neglect their responsibilities' to their husbands, a Malaysian lawmaker told Parliament on Thursday, reports AFP."


"Husbands driving home after work see things that are sexually arousing and go to their wives to ease their urges," said independent lawmaker Ibrahim Ali, as quoted by online portal Malaysiakini.

"But when they come home to their wives, they will say, 'wait, I'm cooking,' or 'wait, I'm getting ready to visit relatives'," Ali said.
"In Islam, wives are supposed to stop everything to fulfill their husband's demands."
Wives failing in their duties pushed men to go to "private places to satisfy their urges", he said.

i was totally speechless after reading this ridiculous remarks on The Star Online...
such a shame!!!
what can you expect from this kinda politician to lead our country???
x,x


*     *     *

today's a lovely day with a lovely Sun shining through my heart
and feeling peaceful when the gentle breeze blew across my face

counting down the days to go home makes me feel absolutely motivated!!!
18days!!!

lastly...
congrates to all my seniors who managed to pass Professional Exam 2!!!
another step closer to your dream=)))


my life, is not that bad afterall.
;)

2 comments: