Monday, April 11, 2011

dear thief,you suck!

exactly 1 week before my birthday,
i accidentally cut my finger when i was peeling the pumpkin skin.

exactly 1 week after my birthday,
i lost my wallet.

祸不单行ah~

what's next???


*     *     *


i blamed myself more than blaming the thief
because it's all my fault for being so careless
to leave my bag with all my valuable belongings outside the ward
where crowd of visitors come and go
one of 'em just get so attracted with my cute purple bag 
sticking his/her dirty hands into my bag and stole my cute little wallet

wanna know about a secret that i don't even have the guts to tell my mom???
i left my laptop inside that bag too
but the stupid thief didn't notice it!
HA!


*     *     *


it was my first time
-wallet got stolen
-visit to the police station
-settle and cancel all the ATM Cards by myself


at least i learned something
another step towards a grown-up adult



i keep on telling myself:
one must experience this once in a lifetime
i experienced it when im 20, exactly 1 week after my birthday
and i swear that i'll never let the same damn thing happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment