Tuesday, April 19, 2011

creepyyy~

you're never gonna believe this...

i cut my fingers when i was peeling the pumpkin skin!


i lost my wallet!


i fell down in the lecture hall, right in front of all the lecture mates, and lecturer!


sudden change in timetable that causes me to have to ponteng the practical on suture if im going home!


my clerking board has broken into half!


the chair in the cafe that i intended to sit on collapsed!


hot, boiling cup of coffee that spilled all over my body this morning!

GOSH...
these are so creepy!!!
am i imaginating?
don't you think that these are wayyy tooo coincidental?


seriously in need of visiting a Buddha temple in Ipoh and pray for protection!!!
6 days moreeee!!!:)))

Amitabha~
please, i need your protection against this demon of bad luck!

2 comments:

  1. bad things came out so that one big good thing is coming soon! =D to reach equilibrium? ;D stay happy and positive vivian ~`

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chook teng dear!!!your comment made me feel gooood!!!and positive again!!!

    owh~i miss u!!!^^

    ReplyDelete