Monday, May 2, 2011

my life in the fairy tale

hello world!!!
i've just returned into the real life from the fairy tale
im living like a princess when im back home:)

well, im now abit lazy...tired...adaptations...after the long journey travelling...
okay! im gonna give myself a day break^^

and im gonna tell the world what i've done in the fairy tale...
number one is ALWAYS my family
number two is my friends, which included my pets(dogs are man's best friend!)
number three is...FOOD

"lui cha"
my first lunch when im back homey


the luxurious dinner at a chinese restaurant with my beloved family and grandma




lunch of the second day...the famous mee goreng and pasembur in ipoh...owh i enjoy food-hunting with my mom!!!♥♥♥


thursday night always means pasar malam!!!the niceee laksa


i always enjoy the morning jog/swim/hill climbing with my parents...
then followed by a super nice breakfast!
my fav Hakka Mee


and i love shopping with my mom...
and hunt for food at the same time!!!
my mom is so adorable that she would fight with me, just for the food!
haha~


home-cooked food is always the best!!!my mom's famous secret recipe char siew is both me and my daddy's favourite!!!
 


another morning routine exercise...we had curry mee and special curry puff with chicken pie filling as breakfast!!!yumyum~
 

one of my dinner, daddy brought us to a niceee western food restaurant...and i had cheesy fish fillet with penne bolognaise


ANOTHER round of exercise...we had my fav tosai garing as breakfast!!!


the best tea-time snack ever!!! 
ooyea, that yellow kuih is actually homemade pumpkin kuih hehehe!!!
 


there was one night we had barbeque dinner...lamb chops...chicken wings...foot-long sausages...asam fish fillets...and this is italian styled salad, made by meeee!!!that dinner was superb!


the last dinner was claypot chicken rice...then we went to a tongsui shop but i didn't take any pic though...was too busy with the tongsui...haha
 


well, that was the end of my food diary...
so,tell me...
how can i NOT gain weight???
hehe


*     *     *


anddd...you know what???
hols simply means making yourself as pretty and feel as good as possible!
cz there's absolutely no chance for me to wear pretty clothes, funky accesories and glamour fingernails in USMkk!!!
i wasn't able to decide between sunset or the deep blue sea...
so i applied both, alternately^^



*     *     *


and of course, other than these...
thanks to my super mom who's a super driver...
i managed to settle all my lost IC, driving license and credit cards etc etc in 2 days time!

next would be the British Royal Wedding which i get to watch because im home
owh Kate and William they are simply the sweetest royal couple!!!
my poor, cute mom she missed the kiss at the balcony!!!^^

my mom and i also went to watch "Red Riding Hood"
i think its quite a nice movie but i can't understand why those people wrote bad reviews for it in the newspapers...

then, at homey...
we also watched "The Black Swan"
a nice movie indeed and the female lead really worth to be crowned the Oscar winner(mommy told me so^^)
however, there are those scary and 18SX parts that will create bad influence on underage children lah~

*     *     *

i've absolutely no regret for heading back home for 6 days...
the only thing is that i, again, didn't study!!!
but this is not considered as a regret because its predicted!haha

i was showered with love
i was fed until i can feel my stomach bursting
i was motivated
and im fully-charged now!!!
ready to fight for the upcoming Selanjar 2 examination...
and also the 3 days masuk kampung trip that i have to endure...

1 month...
just 1 month!!!
i will be back to my homey again, and this time, for 3 months!!!
can't wait for that:)


in the meantime
you'll strive HARD for your study!!!
jiayou^^  

7 comments:

  1. i didn't study for one month lo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry...your exam has over so you have right to do so...haha!!!

    but me???selanjar 2 is coming lo~

    X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganbatte lo for ur exam ya.endocrine block is the easiest one in sel 2 so make sure u grab all its marks.haha
    honestly for me our year 3 holiday too long ady this time. total 5 months.lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 months holiday is indeed too long...but you need to do the elective thingy right?...

    second year medic dental so cham la...this week after pro1,first year will leave,then followed by 4th year leaving,2nd year are the only one left in the campus...

    LOL

    but GUT & musculo very difficult eh...im now reading soft tissue and bone tumours...nearly pengsan...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg omg vivian those FOOD!!! i want to eat lehh

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..tat elective can be done in one week time so left 4 months +++, still too long.

    haha don't forget i was a second year student too last year. i know the feeling haha.

    tat 2 notes were killing me too. selanjar ma, no choice got to grab everything inside ur brain.and another thing is, when u are preparing ur exam crazily, i will be eating all the food u mentioned crazily coz im goin ipoh soon.hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. >lasven...faster come back to malaysia!!!we go food hunting!!!i wanna try bercham's famous "crab with glass noodle" leh...hehe...

    >nicholas...well,i think last year 2nd year lagi cham cz you guys only had 1 month hols right?this time we have 3 months,considered lucky dy la...but when 3rd year starts,we have to grab back all the lost memories during 2nd year for pro2...that will be enough to kill!!!X)

    yor~~~sooooo B.A.D lar you...but,really,ipoh's food are sooo niceee!!!those highly recommended 1 are posted in my blog liao hehe...go try go try=)...btw...say "HI" to ipoh for me...

    ReplyDelete