Monday, May 9, 2011

news.letter

dear mommy,


You don't need me to remind you how much i love you.
Happy mother's day.


Love,
Vivian



♥      ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥


don't ask me why am i 1 day late in wishing my beloved mom
cz i purposely do so
this is what makes my blog special i guess
LOL

i feel like an ice-cream recently
im melting 24/7
i bathed 4-5 times each day that i felt my skin is getting thinner and thinner
but i just can't study with sticky body!!!
thank God it rains heavily at night for 2 days
at least we can have some cooling at night
there's really no place on the Earth that's hotter than Kelantan!!!

there's an outbreak of Cali bugs again!!!
spotted some in my hostel
praying hard that it won't cause me any trouble

been having statistic lectures for Community and Family Case Studies(CFCS) for 2 weeks
and it's darned confusing and complicated!
i love maths a lot
but maths in statistic is a completely different thing
and the so-called SPSS computer programme that is used for data-analysing
owh its just disastrous for an IT idiot like me
XD

exam's getting nearer but im still not giving it a 100% attention yet
been busy drafting letters for the upcoming Intervarsity Wushu Championship, organised by our USMkk Wushu Club...
im the secretary, for the very first time in my life haha
learning how to draft formal letters properly, establish rapport with HEP staffs and also VIPs
etc etc


my new wallet...
quite an expensive one but i think the quality is worth for the price in the long run
i'll chop off all your fingers if you try to steal my treasure again, i swear!



just some updates on my life
before bidding good night
im gonna have a nice, cooling sleep tonight=)

No comments:

Post a Comment