Tuesday, October 11, 2011

lil thought(s)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...22!!!
22 days before going home=]

im missing my family already
like so badly



my "ancient" handphone has gone hay-wired...
the most that i could talk with my parents is 10 minutes
after this it will be burning my ears and fingers
and the conversation will be cut off automatically

oh dear...
i wish we could stick to each other longer
but,i really gotta change you!
xP

my dream phone>>>Samsung S2^^
mom told me that there's now an offer of installment ~RM50 per month for 3 years...
i promise i'll cut down my expenses over here to save RM50 each month...
hehe



found a recipe that i wish to try out today!!!
owh im SO missing my oven at home...



YAY~
communicable disease block will be starting next week!
can't wait to resume my medical studies=)

in the same time meaning that by next week i should STOP honeymoon-ing and drama-movie-novel-magazine marathon!!!
erm...let me rephrase it,instead of torturing and restraining myself from all these entertainments that you could ever find in the "jungle",im gonna treat myself better by doing it in a moderate way muahaha:D



its 10pm...
trying to sleep more while i still can...
Nightey everyone
^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment