Tuesday, October 4, 2011

thanks for the memories

drizzling rain outside my window
the weather is so cooling
and im in a semi-conscious state
ready to fall asleep by any second
but NOT before i've finished blogging about this:)

this post is specially dedicated to my beloved club in USMkk...

Thanks for playing a BIG part in my 2nd year in university. 

You made my life busy like hell yet so fruitful and satisfying. 


You snatched away most of my study time, just enough to teach me how to appreciate and make good use of the precious time left.


There were times when i was so angry and frustrated,only through this i've learnt how to manage my emotion and not let everything to be displayed for public. 


Once,you took away my dignity and i felt like giving up,but you made me realize that life has to move on,i finally found my courage and the spirit to make a good fight. 


Serving with you in this whole year was indeed an eye-opener,i was never good in judging between good or bad,but now i think i have a much better "eyesight". 


I have always thought that love is a wonderful thing that you'll never have enough,but you made me see that over-pouring love could bring destruction.The worst part is,when you love truly and deeply,you'll be hurt deeper and longer.


Lastly,you've definitely made me a stronger person,mentally.Im still keeping a strong faith and belief that,the good shall ALWAYS win.And now i believe in myself more than anybody else.

You made me smile.
You made me laugh.
You made me cry.


But no matter what,you're still a beautifully crafted piece of memory which i will be keeping till the end of my life. Im truly happy accepting the fact that im passing this great responsibility to the next generation,in the meantime feeling sad that we could no longer directly contribute to you anymore.Believe me,when a group of people are sharing the same vision of making something better,and together we made a difference,it feels amazing.

We've tried our best and have no regrets.
Its your turn now=)

No comments:

Post a Comment