Sunday, October 30, 2011

a walk in the rain

its been raining everyday
at least nobody will see me cry when i walk in the rain


sorry for breaking down
that was all because i care
not only for myself
but for all of us


terrible
its a harsh word to me
a humiliating label


because terrible students
yields terrible doctors in the future
and i don't want that


most importantly
we've disappointed doctors that are willing to teach us despite their hectic schedule
i feel incredibly bad


honestly i've been holding on it for a year
and today, i just couldn't bear it anymore


i've said what i have to say
to change or not to change
is something beyond my control




today was a bad,bad day...
now i just wish to bury myself into the blanket
squeeze out all my sad emotions 
transforming em into tears
and have a good sleep

then waking up the next day
leaving behind the sad emotions 
and wish for a better tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment