Thursday, March 22, 2012

live for yourself

After learning dhamma, I've learnt to live moment by moment, enjoying every seconds of my life, and am no longer live the life of others, nor chasing other people's target or dreams. I learnt that life could, indeed be as light as a feather, and that heavy burdens are merely self-creations. 

Finally finished studying the last lecture note of O&G Block, which officially signifies the starting of my revision. Just as you know, my semester exam will come in less than 3 weeks time, closely followed by my Professional Exam 2. And miraculously, Im not feeling any stressful or anxious! Hmm, not sure whether if it's a good sign, but at least I can read and study and memorise facts happily and efficiently=)

Been spending half of my day sitting at a corner in the library, studying... 
And when Im bored, I took pics and edit it using my new found fave apps^^


This app is so user-friendly and addictive!
Especially for those who love cute stuffs like me:)
Some sharing of my memories with dhamma:
Listening dhamma talk from bhante...Freed fishes to the river...Prepared flower bouquet for offering to the Buddha...Chanting and meditating with bhante...
and trust me, this is not gonna be the end, just the beginning;)


Lastly
♥ ❤ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment