Tuesday, June 23, 2009

for one more day

"if my mother said it,
i believe it..."
from mitch albom, FOR ONE MORE DAY

FOR ONE MORE DAY is another great book written by mitch albom, the same author who wrote THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN, which is one of my favourite book...im now reading it for the second time as i found this book really touching and it will definitely reach and grip your heart away...this book is all about mothers...


have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation,
one more chance to make up for the time when you thought they would be here forever?
if so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days,
and none will outweigh the one you wish you had back.
what if you got it back?



***
enough,
for the book...


***

today was one of those typical, boring, nothing-special-days...but since i've spent almost the whole day doing stuffs and shopping with my mum, i actually found out that it was quite a fun, memorable, to-be-cherished-day...

yup, i've mentioned "to be cherished"...i may not be able to give you an answer if you ask why...maybe it's something like as we grow older, we will be stepping further and further away from home...let's see, i've spent my entire 17 years staying with my family, showered with boundless love and caring...when i've got chosen to pahang matriculation college, it was such an life-changing experience for me as that was my first time to leave my family and staying alone outside, i was feeling like instead of going into every fight with backups, i have to go into every fight alone...but yet in time, i've learnt to become independent, and THIS, i think...was the first of those tiny steps you took to leave home...of course, when i left home to study, i knew that i still belonged to the family and my soul is still remained and owned by an imaginary longing called home...yet it's still saddening to know that i can no longer attach to my home and staying with my family each of everyday, the longest holiday i ever had during matrics programme was only 2 weeks...

and now, after my matriculation programme has ended, i had 2 months holiday, which is short, which is NOW coming to an end, which is soooo heart-breaking...but i have no regrets on this holiday as i think that im spending my time wisely with my family and cherish every moments when im being with them...and THIS explained why i was having an exciting and fun day even though it was such an ordinary day you spent with your mum!!
we did countless stupid things today...we talked about nonsense...we laughed about something that was not funny...etc etc etc...
apart from those minor argues we had about my driving skills and also the types of vege used for making salad...lol...i think both of us really made a good team and enjoyed our day out!!
=)


i've bought a pair of croc high-heels for my beloved mum...i know that she is feeling sooo happy to have it...her mother's day present!!!yay~~


PS♥♥♥ mum, i know you will be reading this, below is a message for you...


PLEASE.BRUSH.UP.YOUR.COMPUTER.SKILLS
*no offence!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment