Friday, June 26, 2009

it's time to leave, again

it's 9.48pm now...
and my family and i will be departing from ipoh on 11pm...
and will be reaching kelantan by around 6am...
yep, that means tomorrow morning!!!

in my final hour stay at home...
i've said bye to my pretty fingernails...
i enjoyed my last shower bath in my bathroom with warm water supply...
all my belongings are packed neatly...
and this, i would like to pay my respect to my superb mum!!!
*bow
everything is done...
so im here to blog!!wakaka=)

nothing much to express now and i don't even know why...
maybe its because of my experiences during my matriculation times...lol
so im actually not feeling sad or nervous or all those negative feelings...
instead...
im feeling extremely excited!!!
=P

my university life is revealing before my eyes...
a whole new chapter of my life will start soon...
and the most important of all...
im finally...FINALLY
a medical student!!!

okay...
time is running out...
to all of my friends...
i will be extremely fine!!
good luck to all my pals who will be entering university too!!!


gambateh!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment