Saturday, June 20, 2009

preps going on...

**what am i up to recently?

preparations...
preparations...
and more preparations...
for??
university admission of course you dumb dumb^^


since my 5 days stay in KL and came back to Ipoh...
i was just busy running here and there...(to be continued)
WAIT--
Did i just mentioned something about KL??


yea i did stay in KL for 5 days...
just wanna take a walk in KL instead of sitting at home everyday doing nothing...
and seeing as my holiday is coming to an end...
my happiest memory was that i got to meet some KMPh friends in KL!!!!
huang, jiun soon, lee chee, chi phoy, kit, wai mun, zee yong, li teng, siew ling, pao ling, evelyn ,wan teng...
quite a number of them huh??
lucky me=)
we went to sing karaoke in Greenbox and watched <17>...
sadly i can't stay longer that day and gotta say goodbyes after meeting them for only a few hours...
trust me, i had an instinct that this would be the last time in my life to meet some of them as we will be heading to different paths in life...
sad!!TT
and THIS explained why i was quite moody after the gathering instead of feeling happy...
i just had a strong feeling that i may not be able to see some of them ever again...
im missing you guyz...
*sob sob


okay, let's continue the front part...
i just mentioned that i was busy rushing here and there...
photocopying...certifying documents...taking passport-sized pictures...ptptn applications...blah blah blah
and today i've spent hours filling in all the "lampiran(s)"...
the only fun part in those preparations is SHOPPING!!!
yea...i did some shoppings today...
buying this and that...
which included hair and body shampoos...A4 papers...pens...T-shirts...etc etc...


Ooyea...i paid my uncle a visit yesterday and he's a family doctor...
guess what...


HE.GAVE.ME.A.STETHOSCOPE.AS.A.PRESENT!!!


wow!i have my own stethoscope!!
i was sooo excited~~~
my first-owned-brand-new-stethoscope is given as a present from my uncle...
i'll always remember this...
thanks uncle!! :)




my present for succesfully bumped into a local university as a medical student
note from my uncle...doctor's writing...can you read it?(i can't...)
=D
note for myself: i hope my first stethoscope can mark a great start for me as a medical student in USM and of course, a medical officer in a few more years...

~KEEP FIGHTING~
ps, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!vivian you...daddy!!

8 comments:

  1. well, vivian... all the best for ur usm medic life!!!
    u cn do it very well...
    i noe it...
    good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>huang
    wont be you for what?...cant get what u mean leh...lol

    >>kit
    thnx kit!!^^
    good luck and all the best to you as well...kit being a dentist...WOW!!next time i'll recommend my patients to u kay??wakaka=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakaka...
    haf u watched Sweeney Todd~ The Demon Barber of Fleet Street?
    hihihi...
    mb i will learn tis crazy style of the barber...
    juz tt as a dentist...
    wakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooyea~i watched that movie before..wow!!not bad..next time maybe you can gimme some "human pau"...lol~~craazzzyyyy!!!!!!!!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. for the last time we meet..it wont be me

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>huang
    haha!!hope sooo...hope u won't forget me after u befriended with soooo many leng luis in KL...lol~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. giv u a sentence.... dun judge a thing from look ...haha

    ReplyDelete