Tuesday, December 22, 2009

冬至快乐!!





does this looked gross??haha...yea,it might!but it tasted nice though!!guess who made this "tang yuan" for us??our wushu seniors!!!^^owh...they are really really really nice souls!!hhmmm~when i applied my first bite on it,it was like...WOW!SOOO幸福!!!



wakaka!!happily eating "tang yuan" prepared by our seniors..not even take bath yet after the gruesome 3hours of wushu practise...lol



by the way...im now on RENAL BLOCK...
i kinda luurvv our kidneys...
much more than our respiratory tracts!!keke^^
here comes...TADA~



okay!finished with my pics and descriptions and here comes my life story...

with continuation of my previous "sleepy" post...
im gonna talk about my result...
*not again!!!*heehee...
but by writing it and spitting out my emotions is my way of searching my inner-thoughts
which sometimes,i may choose to ignore

im quite a perfectionist...
am i?at least this is what i think...

the first thing that im not satisfied with my B+ is that i did not improve!

the second thing is that im once again,not far from getting an A-

the third thing is that i think i deserve more...

the fourth thing is that most of the chinese students here got As but i was not one of them which kinda makes me feel,not-so-chinese...you may think that im stupid to think like this but you will  understand if you really stand in my shoes... 

the last thing is that i feel bad for keeping on persuading myself that B+ is just not far from getting an A...
and that it was all the stupid mistakes that i made which grabbed away my A...
and that i was too actively involved in activities...
and that im actually intelligent enough to get an A but luck just wasn't on my side...
and that i deserve much more than just a B...
blahblahblah~

many people told me that by obtaining a B in a medical school,like me,is not an easy thing and that we need not aim for As...
some people told me that to maintain such a good result is already a difficult thing to do...
but me myself think that by maintaining your achievement but seeing other people improving means you are deteriorating,and it's considered,by me,a failure...

perhaps someday i should start accepting the fact that simply,im just not good enough...
that no matter how hard i tried,i will never get an A... 
this is so sad
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment