Saturday, December 12, 2009

the memoir

do you know how to pronounce "memoir"?
it was one of those difficult words which i didn't know how to pronounce back then...
but my uncle taught me this...
it's pronounce as MEH-MO-AR...

Hhmmm~
as this is my 100th post here in blogspot...
i'd like to name this post as the memoir...
the memoir which tells my dear reader the close-to-life diary of mine...
the memoir which im proud with because i created 100 blogposts...
not 100 short,not-more-than-ten-words posts...
but 100 heart-digging,ten-marks-essay blogsposts!!
whoohoo~

***

i don't have any special feelings/emotions to be posted today though...
it was just another ordinary yet satisfactory day for me...

but...

well im quite an easily contented person...
just because i played violin today
or because i completed half of my SGD homework
or because my level in "happy aquarium" in facebook is increasing
or because i attended wushu training and got to exercise
or because i cooked myself a delicious dinner
or because i washed my own clothes today
because of all these...
i shall consider today as one of the most pleasant day in my life^^
and it's scribbled in my 100th post...

see i told you it's nice to own a blog
it helps you to make out those camouflaged nice day which you certainly may missed out...

***

two thumbs up for this!!sorry one of my thumbs is used to hold the camera;)


 my dinner--delicious PASTA!!!well,it doesn't looked delicious in this pic,looked a bit like SH*T...hehehe


tada~this is the one!!yummy!yummy!!i even added an egg into it to make it more nutritious!^^


i shared half of it with my neighbour--jiamiao!!and look!hmm~she's enjoying!!

***

and that's it!!
the end of my 100th post...
dear readers...
stay tuned with me,my bloggie and my life kie??


lotz of love from blog mistress
vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment