Thursday, May 13, 2010

happeeehappeee hols!!!

wow!!it's been exactly a week since i came back home...
time really flies huh...
especially those happy ones=)

literally,i can't find any time to blog
ever since i reached my sweet home
and now im going to fill in what've been missed

this is the major one...
MOTHER'S DAY
hhmmm~guess what i did for my sweetie hottie mama this year???


my sis & i woke up at 3am to bake a surprise mother's day cake for mummy!!!
the problem is our electrical cake mixer was spoilt,so we gotta mix everything by our own...trust me,my biceps brachii became more prominent after this..wakakaka


whoo~finally finished mixing and pour it into a tray,wanna find a love-shaped one but we got only the square-shaped...look how exhausted i looked......


not to forget helpful my asistant--my lil sis!!!


yeah!!!finally~but still without the chocolate icing topping yet...ooo!did i tell you what cake was that?...it was a Moist Chocolate Cakieeee!!!^^


with a lil bit of decoration...can't find any colorful material...just found out a jar of cornflake and i just used it...looked kinda dull but my mum said it was creative!!yeah~


look how sweet my mum smiled
=)

well,i think that's about it for the mother's day...

for the rest of the week...my daily routine is to go exercise with my parents in the morning,followed my breakfasts and markets...then helping my mum with the chores...fetching my bro and sis...(yea,im trying hard to master the driving skill and to memorise the roads and directions in ipoh^^)...reading novels...watching drama with daddy till late-nights...playing with my doggies...and the activity i love most is the pasar malam time every thursday night!!!owh how blissful my life sounded huh...

tomorrow i'll be heading to KL to spend some precious time with my godfather...missing the shoppings in KL!!yeah KL here i come~more updates when i come back on Monday kie...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment